At ISM, Inc. SAFETY IS ALWAYS FIRST! We strive to provide a safe and healthful workplace free from all hazards. It is our belief that all accidents occur as the result of a specific cause or causes and are therefore preventable. Consistent with this belief, we will endeavor to:
- Provide certified MSHA and OSHA millwrights with protective equipment and training.
- Comply with all applicable rules and regulations set forth by MSHA, OSHA, and the client.
- Recognize accident prevention as an integral part of all operational activity including daily toolbox safety meetings, quarterly company wide safety meetings, and annual safety refresher courses.
- 2010 and 2011 Georgia Department of Labor – Award of Excellence: Exceptional Workplace Safety
- Certified Drug Free Workplace
- A – Rating with ISNetworld contractors review
- Zero Recordable Accidents in 2010 and 2011